Monday 10 September 2007

Quick update - a post full of links

I'm a bit busy at the moment, so my post on feedback mechanisms will be a bit longer yet.

In the meantime, though, I invite you to help spread the blog by clicking either the Technorati 'Fave this blog' or the 'digg it' button, which as of the time of posting shows two diggs. I did the first to originally submit it; thanks to whoever did the second! :-)

Whilst you wait, perhaps you could go visit my forum at real-democracy.co.uk?
We're a small community of politically-minded individuals, but we're also very friendly and spend a lot of our time debating less serious subjects as well. In fact, a majority of our time really.
The Energy & Environment section contains a lot of useful information in the various threads, although generally unsorted at the moment. Sorry.

Alternatively you could visit realclimate.org.
It's a website/blog which goes into the more technical side of global warming theory, although it doesn't make any active attempt to give both sides of the argument, being written by strong proponents (who are also real scientists, including several working at NASA).
It's well worth the look, assuming you're not an extreme skeptic.

I'll get a new post about the science up ASAP! Sorry about that!

Edit: posted the feedback mechanisms earlier than I thought I would, but the quality probably suffered.
Please comment. :-)

No comments: